✔ This course satisfies 3 general credits in Georgia
The goal of this course is to provide licensees with an understanding of various relocation service requirements. Providing relocation services involves working simultaneously for two different clients with two distinctively different service requirements, some of which overlap. This course explores corporate relocation policies, tax issues, relocation management companies and the services they provide, home sale programs, corporate listings, RMC guidelines, and Worldwide ERC.
- An Introduction to Corporate Relocation Transactions
- Corporate Relocation Policies and Tax Issues
- RMCs and Home Sale Programs
- Amended Value Sales and Buyer Value Option
- Corporate Listings and Guidelines for RMC-Controlled Sales
- Referral Fees and Worldwide ERC®